Call 1-888-411-2463 or email us
'Celebrating 18 Years of Services' THANK YOU to all of our customers in helping us achieve a successful 18 years of service!
Find a flexible solution for different types of sample processing needs. With 24 configurations, customers can raise the processing volume up to 5mL, resulting in increased yield of the purified product. For higher throughput needs, 96 samples can be processed with 96 magnet head. Fully automated system yields high-speed purification of nucleic acids, proteins and cells.
• High throughput system processes up to 96 samples in less than 20 minutes.
• Expands sample volume by 10-fold with the 24-well format.
• Open and flexible system lets the customer use any magnetic particle-based kit to meet the application demands.
• Easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ BindIt™ Software provides instrument control, protocol creation and modification.
• Ready-made protocols for different type of applications are available.
- Genomics and proteomics
- Target identification
- Veterinary assays
- Biomarker discovery
- Quality control
- Applications DNA and RNA isolation from various starting materials, proteomic applications, cell isolation
- Samples per run 96 or 24 samples
- 96 deep-well plate
- 24 deep-well plate
- Volume range 50–1,000 μL, 96 deep-well plate
- Volume range 200–5,000 μL, 24 deep-well plate
- Volume range 20–200 μL, 96-well plate
- Heating temperature: From 5˚C above ambient temperature to 115˚C
- Internal memory Space for about 500 protocols
- Protocol import Using BindIt Software
- Computer interface RS-232
- Size (W x D x H) 680 x 600 x 380
Note: To aid in efficiency of filling out forms we will save your submitted information in the form of a cookie and will repopulate submitted fields.
Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm EST
Biodirect is a Veteran and Minority Owned Small Business