Call 1-888-411-2463 or email us
'Celebrating 18 Years of Services' THANK YOU to all of our customers in helping us achieve a successful 18 years of service!
• Microplate Formats: 6 to 1536-well plates
• Fluid Delivery Type: One or two positive displacement peristaltic pump
• Manifold Type: 8 tip cassette (1 x 8)
• Cassette Sizes: 1, 5 and 10µL
• Volume Range: 500nL to 3,000µL/well
• Dispensing Accuracy: 3%
• Dispensing Precision: <3% CV (96-/384-well plates; 300μL/well), <3% CV (12-/48-well plates; volume dependent), <5% CV (6-well • plates; 5560μL/well)
• Dispensing Speed: 10μL/well, 384-wells: 8 sec., 10μL/well, 96-wells: 3 sec., 5μL/well, 384-wells: 6.5 sec., 1μL/ well, 1536-wells: 21 sec.
• Washing Speed: 3 aspiration/disp. cycles: >300μL/well, 96-wells, 8-tube manifold, final aspirate <105 sec.
• Volume (Metric) Bottle: 2L (67.62 oz.)
• User Interface: 5.7 in. LCD touchscreen display
• Includes: Two USB flash ports, one peristaltic-pump dispenser and wash module
• Software: Optional Liquid Handling Control™
• Humidity: 80%
• Operating Temperature: 15° to 35°C (59° to 95°F)
• Dimensions: D x W x H: 10.6 x 16.1 x 7.6 in. (26.9 x 40.9 x 19.3cm)
• Weight (Lbs / Kg): 19.5 lb. / 8.8kg
• Electrical Requirements: Voltage: 100 to 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Certifications/Compliance: CE, TUV
• Automation Friendly: Yes – can also be integrated with the Biotek BioStack automated stacker
MultiFlo™ FX is an automated reagent dispenser for 6- to 1536-well microplates. Its unique Parallel Dispense™ technology allows up to four independent reagents to be dispensed in parallel without potential carryover. What makes MultiFlo FX “multi-mode” is its configurability: you can add a wash module or the RAD™ module, for random access individual well dispensing and bulk dispensing larger wells. Everything you need for fast, intuitive programming and operation is available through the color touchscreen. MultiFlo FX configured with either the wash module or RAD technology replaces up to five liquid handlers in a single compact platform.
• Multi-mode dispensing can replace up to four dispensers and a washer
• Parallel Dispense™ technology: peristaltic and/or syringe pumps
• RAD™ technology for dispensing to individual wells
• Cost savings through low prime volume and single tube access
• Cell friendly angled dispense and/or wash tubes won’t disrupt cell layers
• Walkaway automation with BioStack 4, for lidded or unlidded plates
• This compact, versatile dispenser enables a wide variety of applications for benchtop and integrated automation workflows.
• Bulk reagent dispensing
• Cell seeding
• Cell washing /media exchange
• ELISA automation
• Bead washing
Note: To aid in efficiency of filling out forms we will save your submitted information in the form of a cookie and will repopulate submitted fields.
Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm EST
Biodirect is a Veteran and Minority Owned Small Business