Call 1-888-411-2463 or email us
'Celebrating 18 Years of Services' THANK YOU to all of our customers in helping us achieve a successful 18 years of service!
Liquid Handler: Tecan EVO-2 150
The Freedom EVO series is one of the most popular and reliable systems in the market, with more than 5,000 systems installed worldwide. It offers a choice of worktable capacities, each with building- block modularity that brings convenient scalability, proven liquid handling, easy-to-use robotics and advanced process control within reach of every laboratory scientist. This flexible platform enables you to create your system according to your specific needs with the help of our automation specialists, or to select an application package. Operation is straightforward; the intuitive Freedom EVOware® user interface optimally combines pipetting, robotics and scheduling of multiple devices in a single package.
• Your Freedom EVO can evolve as your needs change, using up to three arms on one platform to combine liquid handling and robotic resources. Start with liquid handling only, for sample dilution or plate replication, and upgrade with robotic manipulation for full assay automation. All arms can be easily upgraded or exchanged at your site, ensuring that your workstation meets your laboratory needs both now and in the future.
• Tecan offers an extensive range of carriers for positioning standard labware – such as tubes, plates, reagent bottles and slides – on the worktable. Carriers are easily positioned, and can be routinely removed for reloading or to reconfigure the platform.
Parallel processing increases speed, enhances throughput, ensures assay reproducibility and provides efficient use of resources.
• Seven types of robotic arm are available: Liquid displacement Liquid handling arm (LiHa), Air displacement Liquid handling arm (Air LiHa), MultiChannel Arm™ (MCA) 96, MCA 384, standard or extended Z-axis Robotic Manipulator (RoMa) and Pick and Place (PnP) arm. Up to three arms (up to two arms on Freedom EVO 100) can be mounted in appropriate combinations, and additional robotic arms can be added or exchanged in the field.
• Each liquid channel offers optimized pipetting parameters for a broad range of liquid types and volumes, with fast liquid level detection, liquid availability check and preferential non-contact dispensing.
• All LiHa arms offer variable Y-spacing, enabling sample transfers to and from a variety of labware types. Individual channel control allows applications such as hit picking or access to irregularly shaped reagent vessels. A wide range of high quality disposable tips – from 10 μl to 5,000 μl – are available, providing accurate pipetting of aqueous, organic or biological solutions and suspensions.
Note: To aid in efficiency of filling out forms we will save your submitted information in the form of a cookie and will repopulate submitted fields.
Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm EST
Biodirect is a Veteran and Minority Owned Small Business