Call 1-888-411-2463 or email us
Biodirect has merged with BioSurplus and Boston Microscopes to form Copia Scientific!
Platform Deck Size Plate Columns Plate Positions
STARlet 1.0 m 5 25
44.3 in (112.4 cm) 31.3 in (79.5 cm) 39.6 in (100.6 cm) 35.6 in (90.3 cm)
- Work Area Dimensions width: 675mm, height: 195mm, depth: 465mm
- Weight 135 kg (8 channels), 150 kg (96-probe head and 8 individual channels)
- Deck Capacity 30 tracks (T) allow combinations of: maximum of 30 tube carriers (1 T) holding 24 or 32 tubes per carrier, maximum of 5 carriers (6 T) holding 5 tip racks or 5 plate positions per carrier
- Positional Accuracy X-Y-Z positional accuracy of 0.1mm
- Tip Sizes low volume: 10ul, standard volume: 300ul, 50μl tips, high volume: 1000ul. Only for 5ml channel: 5ml tips. Only for 384-probe head: 30ul, 50ul and 4to1 tip adapters.
- Needle Sizes low volume: 10ul, standard volume: 300ul, high volume:1000ul, needles available only for individual channels
- Liquid Level Detection Individual Channels: Capacitive liquid level detection (cLLD) and pressure (pLLD) on aspiration, cLLD on dispense, minimum volume 10ul, depending on container type 96- and 384-Probe Head: Capacitive liquid level detection (cLLD)
- Maximum power consumption: 600 VA or 1000 VA (depending on configuration)
- Voltage: 115 V~/230V~
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz ± 5%
- Delayed action fuse: 115 V~: 6.3 A, 230 V~: 3.15 A
- Operating temperature range 15 C - 35 C (relative humidity 30% - 85% with no condensation)
Note: To aid in efficiency of filling out forms we will save your submitted information in the form of a cookie and will repopulate submitted fields.
Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm EST
Biodirect is a Veteran and Minority Owned Small Business